THE BEST WAY TO EAT RASPBERRIES IS OF COURSE PLAIN WITH WHIPPED CREAM OR ICE-CREAM OR JUST UNADOURNED! BUT IF YOU HAVE SOME LEFT THAT YOU WANT TO COOK, TRY THIS RECIPE FOR RASPBERRY CLAFOUTI COMPLETE WITH VIDEO BY ERIC RIPERT
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTI FROM ERIC RIPERT
Yield : 2 servings as side
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup sugar + more for ramekin
- 1 large egg
- 6 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Heat toaster oven to 400°F. Butter two 3 ½ - inch ramekins and dust with sugar.
- Whisk egg until frothy and add sugar, half and half and vanilla extract; mix to combine.
- Add the all purpose flour and whisk very well.
- Divide the raspberries into the ramekins and pour the batter over the raspberries.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until golden brown and the middle is set.
- 6. Serve with a scoop of ice cream. (optional)